Monday, May 9, 2011

WHAT A WEEK!!!

This has been an awesome week!

Thursday night we got to get to know eachother up close and personal even if we dont know eachothers names yet..we got to know their mouths! The night went by really fast and before I knew it I was begging my boyfriend to let me chart his! We went over homework and went over alot of information that we were told "may be on the quiz"..we also got to wipe down the areas where we practiced and got to know our area.
Sunday has been the funniest so far..at least for me. The biggest quote of the day was.."I don't want you to be perfect today, I want you to make a mess..It means that you are actually learning"..COULDN'T OF BEEN MORE TRUE!!.. We got to make empressions of our partners arches and of course they got to it back. Personally I was a little nervous about having my top empression done, because I was afraid of gagging..a little silly yes, but it turned out it really wasnt that bad. We also had a quiz that day and got to learn about sterilzation and about different bacteria. Pretty easy Sunday - it was also Mother's Day!!

We have homework DUE ON THURSDAY and another quiz on SUNDAY. I know I'm really going to be studying chapter 5...Although we do have 5 Chapters we need to study, I feel...That chapter 5 is what will be the hardest for me.
I hope everyone has a great week!!! See you Thursday night!!

DID YOU KNOW?...It is now a ghost town, but in 1861, Nevadaville outside Central City was larger than Denver!!??!!?? WIERD HUH...

No comments:

Post a Comment