Monday, May 2, 2011

Ladies In Attendance

We learned soo much our first day! I am so excited to continue the program and to become educated on Denisty and Dental Assisting..or should I say "Spit Sucking" lol..hehehe...

Sunday we learned how to read a chart/charting, what colors to use, differences between different fillings (alagima & composits), and a little bit about the history of denistry.


We also have homework for Thursday!!

Read Chapters 1,4,12 and complete work sheets

.also study the charts..I have a feeling that we are going to need this soon... quiz...


The picture is of our "Ladies in Attendance" Class here in BROOMFIELD..minus one person..me..lol :)


Our Instructors are great! They seem to really know what they are talking about and they are very approachable....that is very refreshing.

I can already tell that this is going to be fun!!


DID YOU KNOW?!..THE EARLIEST TOOTH BRUSHES WERE MADE OF STICKS FRAID AT THE END OR OF IVORY AND ANIMAL FUR!?..I dont know about you..but...no thanks..haha



SEE YOU ALL THURSDAY NIGHT! BRING YOUR MOUTHWASH!! :)

1 comment:

  1. SO I'M NOT SURE WHY..BUT I'VE EDITED THIS MANY TIMES AND IT IS NOT SAVING MY EDITS!!

    ReplyDelete