Monday, May 16, 2011

Pink Stains, green sand, and weird gooooopp....

IT TOOK ALL NIGHT TO GET THE LAST BIT OF PROFY PASTE OUT OF MY MOUTH!!

Sunday:
Quiz, lecture, LAB!!! In Sunday's Lab we got to polish each others teeth! Learning how to hold the instruments, use the instruments while holding them, and polishing teeth(all sides) was definitely an adventure! Although some of us finished faster than others- we all enjoyed doing this..even if it was kind of nerve racking the first couple of teeth..
Thursday Night:
Rubber Dams.....enough said...haha....we also went over our homework. We watched a video and I personally took alot of notes about rubber dams..just because I would like them for the future..but, it was really easy to learn about them..getting them on...now that seems to be a little more challenging!

All in all..I am sooo happy to be in this class and to have chosen this school. My teachers are so fun and they really make learning enjoyable(wish I would of had them threw high school..hehehe). They already have taught me alot about the dental community and I am so excited to get out there and work! Teeth are all I seem to notice about people now when I first seem them..I am even dreaming about my wisdom teeth being pulled out during class! hahaha..

SEE YOU ALL ON THURSDAY NIGHT!!!
dont forget we have Chapters 9,10,17,18 due and of course another quiz on Sunday!!!

DID YOU KNOW?
WHEN YOU HAVE A CARBOHYDRATE IN YOUR MOUTH IT RAISES YOUR ACIDIC LEVEL? ...AND THAT EDGES YOUR TEETH!?....another reason why I have to stay away from carbs........GREAT! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment