Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New to this thing...

Hello! Well this is my first time to write on this. I am pretty excited since I love to talk. I will start off that we are the first class at the NSDA School in Plano, TX and we all love it. It has been a new beginning for all of us. From the time we walked in that door and knew nothing to the time now where we are talking about Oral Maxillary Surgey, we all feel so smart ( haha ). I have had a time of my life in this program , all the new material we learn to all the great people and instructors we have met. I have made some amazing friends.

We are almost getting closer and closer to our State RDA Test and it is so nerve-racking. We have formed a study group among the girls in the class, so I am sure we will all be studying super hard, the next few weeks!!! On Sunday we were doing mouth impressions and labs like crazy, it really feels like a true work day on lab days, so my job is going to be lots of fun, I am EXCITED!

Also our class has to start looking for externships :) exciting ? It is confusing where to start, but i think we will all do great!!!

Until Next Week :)

-MaRanda (Plano,TX)

No comments:

Post a Comment