Thursday, November 5, 2009

If I could... I'd do it again!!!

Colorado School of Dental Assisting (CSDA) was one of my greatest opportunities to fulfill my passion for dentistry. Within the accelerated program I was able to connect on a one on one basis with my instructors which helped tremendously with any questions or concerns I had. The instructors made class fun and interesting. Once the students learned most of the labs we collaborated together and helped each other with each project. We were also given the opportunity to have a hands on experience with all the instruments and get a feel for what it truly would be like working in a dental office. From my experience while attending CSDA I was excited to attend class every day and see what was next on the agenda. The instructors made it fun to learn about dentistry and made sure everyone was on the same page before moving forward. CSDA was definitely a great experience and if I could do it all over again I would. Who knows... maybe I'll just register again because it was so much fun!

Student
Shala Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment