Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Almost the End of the Road...

I cant believe that its almost that time-
We are all getting our externships ready, finishing up or last hand full of classes, and getting ready for friends and family day! I know I haven't written a blog for a few weeks, but between studying for the mid term, now studying for what I think will be on finals, doing homework, work, school, and answering questions about teeth to my friends and family- I just haven't had the time. :)

Here is a summary of what we've learned in the last couple of weeks.
Amalgams, composits, sealants, instrument passing, instrument names, syringe assembly, syringe passing, topical anesthitic use/feeling(to see how fast it works), needle lengths, one handed scoops, how to apply topical anesthitic for a maxillary infutration shot or mandibular (behind the retromolar pad) block, prelimenary impresssions, final impressions, gingival retraction cord use, how to mix jet material, how to make temporary acrylic crowns, and how to file and polish the temporary crowns.

So, that my friends is why I've been so busy and haven't been able to write a new entry and tell you more about our journey. I will be adding pictures after the holiday.

Cant wait to get back! I am soo excited to learn more!
See you all soon!

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment