Sunday, February 13, 2011

looooove CSDA!

Hey everyone! My name is Brooke Kroshus I recently started at CSDA Jan.29Th. I absolutely LOVE it! The teachers are amazing!! Yesterday was our 4Th class (one night got cancelled due to bad weather) and we got right into everything. Impressions, pours, sealants, dental dams, polishings. It was awesome! I am so excited for our next class. The teachers help you so much and make sure that you know exactly what is going on and if you don't then they are there to help you. I am super glad that I decided to attend CSDA. I have met some really amazing girls, the class is small which I think is a very good thing, you get to know everyone and get the attention you need from your teachers. Ill let you know how Thursday night goes , 2ND quiz wish me luck ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment