Sunday, March 28, 2010

So Excited to start my Dental Assisting Career!

I can't believe all of the stuff we have learned so far at the CSDA! We have great instructors Monica and Katie who make learning so much fun. We have four more weeks of class left and I really am so excited to start working in a dental practice, where I can apply all of the knowledge that I've gained. It's been such a wonderful experience and I recommend anyone seeking to start a career in dental assisting to attend the Colorado School of Dental Assisting.

Jenn DeMaria
Denver, CO

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your experience with all of us..Your post will be inspiration for others to opt the career as Dental Assistant..I am also looking forward to it so gathering the experience of others so that its east for me to start it as a career..Do you have any suggestions for me before I begin it as my career? I love to hear it..
    Hygienist Salary

    ReplyDelete