Saturday, February 20, 2010

Good morning all,

My name is Mindy McCombs, S. Denver location Sat/Thurs class.

Wow! We have learned so much in the past couple of weeks. Let me start by saying that I am very impressed by the character of Monica, Katie and Ben. In the short time we have been here, we have had lots of laughs and even more knowledge gained.
I have always been one to notice people's smiles, but now even more so. I must say that I am very proud to be a part of Dentistry, or when I fully become a part of it, I will be proud. Because what is better than helping people take care of their smiles? After all, a smile is what gives us our health and confidence, and our smiles last a lifetime.

-Mindy McCombs-

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mindy I'm fully agree with you!!! I've graduated from CSDA and close familiar with that what you said about. It is really a good school probably even the best what I've had ever.

    ReplyDelete